Retail Congress Asia Pacific 2017 Speaker Presentation build and upload
Your session details can be found in your individual Speaker Pack, which was sent to you by Jennifer Harris.
Key points to remember for your presentation:
- Images and graphics can maximize the impact of your presentation
- Try to keep to 10 slides for a 20-minute presentation
- Slides should be visual rather than text-heavy
- If you are using Prezzi or Keynote, please let us know in advance
- If you are using your own Macbook or iPad you will need to provide individual adaptors for the DVIconnector
- If you are using your own computer you will need to use this from the lectern so please let us know in advance
Please adhere to the presentation requirements listed below. Kindly note that you will need to make changes to your presentation if the above requirements are not adhered to. Our AV team is not able to make any amendments to your presentation.
- The presentation ratio must be 16:9
- Video format MP4 H264 Codec
- Font size – minimum 18PTS in Arial
- Videos can be embedded in PowerPoint but need to be automatic start. We would also need the original video for any presentations that are embedded as backup in the format mentioned above, please.
If any amendments are made to your presentation, please submit a copy of this on a USB stick to us in your session room at least 30 minutes before your session so that we can upload it onto the system. After this time we will not be able to upload a new version of your presentation and the one that we have on file will be used.